Faculty Resources

This list contains links to forms that faculty will need in order to travel during the semester.

  • In-State Travel Reimbursement Travel Worksheet here.
  • Out-of-State Travel Checklist here.
  • Out-of-State Travel Request form here.
  • After your travel you will need to fill out the 3 in 1 Travel Reimbursement form here.

This list contains forms for faculty needs not related to travel.

  • RCSA Application here.
  • Request for Faculty Development Funds here.
  • Application to be away during assigned duties.